Welcome!

Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Hello and welcome to my blog!

My name is Erin McKown.
I am a 20-something year old wife to my 
amazing husband, Evan, mother to our boxer-shepherd Shelby,
an avid dreamer, and a blossoming photographer. 


I am a simpleton.
I enjoy sunny days by the beach and rainy days cuddled on the couch.
I am most comfortable in jeans, t-shirts, sweaters, and flip flops. 
I like to spend my free time going on adventures with my little family,
baking, cooking, baking, and working on little projects that I can
use to improve various aspects of my home and life.

I created this blog as a way to express myself and share my
experiences with the world during these prime years of life.
Follow along to see frequent updates including my favorite
recipes, projects, and tidbits from my everyday life.

If you would like to contact me with any
comments, questions, or just to say "hi"
click the envelope to the right -->

 Wishing you happiness,
Erin







0 comments