Arm Knit Scarf

Friday, December 18, 2015

I have recently fallen in blogger-love with
Simply Maggie and her Arm Knitting tutorials!

I love the look and feel of anything homemade
especially when it is designed to keep you warm and cozy.
And they're super easy to do
even if you have never knit or crocheted in your entire life, like me!

I used Loops & Threads chunky (6) yarn,
(you can really use any brand you want, but it needs to have volume)
and followed her Garter Stitch Scarf tutorial.

I've also done the  Single Wrap Infinity Scarf
which is pretty, but it didn't quite fit me right.
I think I made it a tad too long.

These would also make an amazing Christmas gift
for any of your loved ones and the best part,
there are literally thousands of colors to choose from!
If you're looking for anything last minute for your friends or family,
this is affordable (yarn costs between $2.99 - $6.99)
and made with your love.

I wore it for the first time to Disneyland earlier this month 
(the high was around 66F... I'm a wimp)
and it kept me warm all day without my neck getting too hot.












0 comments