Billion Dollar Brows - Product Review

Thursday, December 17, 2015

I am so excited to share my experience using
Billion Dollar Brows Best Sellers Kit
&
60 Seconds to Beautiful Brows



Since I was a teenager I have been guilty of 
over-plucking my eyebrows
(as I'm sure we all have!)
 I've tried using pencils, powders,
and even eye shadows to fill in my brows. 
I thought I was doing pretty well until now...

Billion Dollar Brows Best Sellers Kit
has everything you need to get gorgeous natural-looking
eyebrows in just minutes.
The pencil goes on super smooth and is designed
to match most hair colors and skin tones.
The brow gel keeps your brows looking bold and beautiful
all.day.long
And the Concealer/Highlighting pencil
provides the perfect amount of contrast to 
accentuate the natural shape of your brow bone.
 The Best Sellers Kit is by far the best eyebrow product
I have ever used.

The Best Sellers Kit is the best and easiest way
to get those trendy bold brows and complete your
Holiday look!



Billion Dollar Brows 60 Seconds to Beautiful Brows
is wonderful for those days where you are in a pinch 
and need to look fabulous on the fly.
In just 60 seconds (or less)
you can achieve the look you need to make it through the day.
Although not as complex as the Best Sellers Kit, 
60 Seconds to Beautiful Brows has given me a quick
fix to this pesky problem.
The powder and brush work perfectly together
to give you the perfect shape and long-lasting wear.


Want to get your hands on this fabulous product?
Follow the link below to win your own Best Sellers Kit!
http://bit.ly/1MJnyyR

powered by BrandBacker

0 comments