HASK Macadamia Oil Hair Care Collection - Product Review

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

After hearing so many good things about 
HASK hair care from other Bloggers,
I was thrilled to have the opportunity to try it for myself!

The HASK Macadamia Oil
Shampoo, Conditioner, Shine Hair Oil,
and Deep Conditioner have all been a 
God-send during these dry winter months.

The Shampoo lathers beautifully
and I got an immediate feeling that 
my locks were being completely cleansed.
(and you only need a small amount so a little goes a long way!)

The Conditioner and Deep Conditioner moisturize
each and every strand leaving my hair touchable and smooth 
even before I ran my brush through it.
BONUS: NO KNOTS!

The Shine Hair Oil added the perfect finishing touch
without making my hair feel/look oily and greasy
which has been a struggle for me.

Another bonus to this already amazing product -
it leaves my hair feeling weightless
and smells delicious!

I'M HOOKED!




Powered by BrandBacker


0 comments