My Baby Regisrty

Friday, March 04, 2016

Now that we know the gender I have been
anxiously thinking about my baby shower!
 I actually started my registry when I found out I was pregnant
as a way to keep me excited through the first trimester trials.

I have read numerous articles and blogs about
what should/should not be on the registry,
what's necessary and what could be left out.

Of course there are many 'staples' to register for when it comes
to preparing your home for baby.. bottles, diapers, bedding, etc.
but these are the few things
I am looking most forward to sharing with her!

(click item name to view website)



1. aden + anais swaddles 
along with matching stroller accessories of course!
 
 
 
 




3. Boppy nursing pillow & slipcovers
 4. 4moms mamaroo



I will be working partially from home so this will keep her calm while I'm busy



5. Skip Hop diaper bag
Because every mom needs a practical yet stylish diaper bag for all those bitty things



6. Chicco Bravo travel system

One of the top rated and most function travel systems!




0 comments